NIB INGERSOLL RAND 4840S MULTI-VANE AIR MOTOR 1/2'' NPT, 90PSI, 83/9850RPM
UNUSED SURPLUS MOTOR IN OPEN FACTORY BOX
4800 and 4840 Series, In-Line planetary gear, Multi-vane Air Motors. 3.00 hp to 3.80 hp (2.24 to 2.83 Kw). 83 rpm to 9850 rpm with adjustability through air controls.
- Will not burn out: Air motors can be stalled or overloaded for long periods without damage.
- Great for harsh environments: No heat build up or sparks make air motors ideal for use in flammable or explosive applications.
- Instantly reversible: A four-way valve allows instant motor reversal (on reversible units) with the turn of a valve.
- Cool Running: A running air motor expands air, allowing motors to operate in temperatures up to 150oF and some motors up to 300oF with special grease, lube and seals.
- Compact and Portable: Get maximum horsepower in minimum size.
- Variable speed: You may utilize a wide range of speeds by using a simple valve on your input air supply line.
- Minimum maintenance: Our motors have a proven history of long, low maintenance life. All you need to provide is a clean, dry, lubricated air supply.
- No shock starts: Air cushioned start-up cuts stress to your equipment.